Thursday, October 23, 2008

Life

A somewhat productive day today. I slept in because I did not sleep well at all last night and I'd been tired all day yesterday. I still felt a little groggy all day.

Working on my P+P paper. I'm going through North and South now, marking all the parts I think are relevant. I'm almost done with it. Then I have to go through both books and organize the relevant parts. Then I have to make some kind of a thesis. Then I have to write the paper. Oh. Joy.

I'm complaining a lot, but I am interested. I am engaged. It's just a lot of work, especially since I'm using two texts which means twice the reading, twice the social commentary, etc.

I have nothing on Thursdays until 5 pm and then I have work from 5-6, swing at 7, Bible study at 8, and the Office at 9. Most of these are optional, if they really need to be, but they're kind of my scheduled people time so I try not to miss them. I am an introvert, but having a single has impressed on me the value of people time.

My room is really messy, but our independent Bible study tomorrow will force me to clean it. I am resolved.

Okay. I think I'm going to do some more reading and then maybe figure out something to watch.

No comments: