Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I have skills (not for those who don't like blood)

I took a shower tonight. (I can hear the sighs of relief.) And I shaved my legs. Yup, so far, so good. Except that somehow or other I managed to nick my right big toe in the process. It didn't hurt at all, but it did start bleeding--and I do mean bleeding. I'd stick it under the water for a minute or so and the blood would all wash away and then I'd move and it wouldn't be under the water any more. In a few seconds my toe would look like it had a red ribbon tied around it. Gives a new meaning to the phrase "crimson tide."

It is now band-aded and not bleeding profusely and I'll live and my toe won't drop off. But this has not been a good week for my friends, what with Krista S.'s thumb and another friend's having one of those decorative pepper jars fall on her head at work and now my clumsiness with a razor. Oy vey!

No comments: