Friday, February 16, 2007

Betsy Tacy

Heavens to Betsy! (Yes that was intentional). According to Melissa Wiley the Betsy-Tacy series is going out of print. I have the first, I don't know, five books I think. (They're currently in a box 100 miles away and I haven't seen them since early June. Give me a break.) I've read all of them. I love them. This means that soon unless you have your own copy "Everything Pudding" will mean nothing to you. And the pink clouds, and the jars of sand, and the Emira. This is sad. My faith in children's book publishers is rapidly disappearing. I would tell you to go do something to stop them going out of print except that I'm not sure what can be done.


EDIT: I just noticed Melissa's handy little list of all Maud Hart Lovelace's books. I have the first four.

No comments: