Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've been tagged!

Becca was so kind as to tag me for this...so I suppose I should fill it out. Sigh. Such a chore.

Who is your all-time favorite author and why?

I refuse to answer this question. My three all-time favorites are Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, and J.R.R. Tolkien.

Who was your first favorite author and why? Do you still consider him/her to be among your favorites?

Probably Laura Ingalls Wilder. I still love her, but I don't read her books very often. (I know, shame, shame. If/when I have children I'm sure that will change.)

Who is the most recent addition to your list of favorite authors, and why?

Most recent...Probably Diana Wynne Jones. A few others are Megan Whalen Turner and Susanna Clarke.

If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth?

Diana Wynne Jones, Megan Whalen Turner, Dorothy Sayers, Georgette Heyer, Robin McKinley.


I'm not going to tag, mostly because almost everyone I can think of that would like to do this has already been tagged! But if you feel like doing it, go for it!

No comments: