Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm not dead yet!

Even though my absence might have made it seem like I am. I apologize. It's been a bit crazy--I don't think I had quite realized how different it is to be working 9-4. Even when I'm at college and in classes and working at the library, we have wireless all over campus, and I'm not away THAT much. But at home, where wireless is sketchy and my sister is always on the computer for school, it's a lot different. I'll try to pop back in soon, but I can't promise anything.

The job is going well. The first few days were really rough but things evened out yesterday and today went well too. So hopefully things will continue in that vein.

Life is okay. My dad's in Ohio right now, trying to figure out something for our old house. Right now we don't know a whole lot because when my mother called earlier he was out. Praying that something gets resolved there!

And...that's pretty much it. I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I have a half-day which I can spend going (hopefully) both to the library and Jo-Ann's. I want to make another skirt.

What's going on in your lives?

No comments: