Wednesday, November 07, 2007

NaNo day 7

I'm currently at 15,329 words. I want to try to get to 16,500 by the end of today which would be exactly 1/3 of the way through. I think I might make it, but I'm going to take a break for a bit. Eat some chocolate, do some homework, maybe read for a bit.

Incidentally, today I wove a P.G. Wodehouse quote into my novel.

"All the same, she could not think why he kept the minister of education around. The man was a pest, a wart, and a pot of poison."

"The kid is a pest, a wart, and a pot of poison, and should be strangled!" ~P.G. Wodehouse, "Jeeves and the Chump Cyril"

I wish I could claim that I remembered this quote off the top of my head, but I didn't. I used a search engine. I did, however, know that there was one like it out there somewhere.

No comments: