Saturday, October 27, 2007

Possibilities

I hope I spelled that word right. I think I did, only now that I'm looking at it, it definitely looks...strange.

Moving on.

Students at my university generally study abroad, if they're going to, their junior year. I'm a sophomore now and have to apply if I want to study abroad next year, which I do.

In England.

My school has a program in London which has classes in the city and takes excursions to places like Bath, Wales, Oxford, Cambridge, and Stratford-on-Avon. I'd be living there for four months. Now, does that not sound like the coolest thing ever?

So here's the catch. I'm not guaranteed admittance. I need to fill out a whole bunch of paperwork and write an essay between now and November 30. (Coincidentally, this is also the last day of NaNoWriMo. Yes, I am insane.) And I need to make sure that finances work. So, I guess this is partly a post letting you know what's going on in my life, and partly a request for some prayer that I get everything in on time and that the financial aspect works out and that I get to go, if it's God's will.


In other news, my family is coming to visit me and go have a picnic. Yay!

No comments: