Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Notes

It was warm and sunny today which always raises my spirits considerably. They weren't low before, but the sun made me especially happy.

I Got Things Done, which is always a nice feeling. Being able to cross things off my to-do list, especially when they've been lingering there for far too long is one of the more satisfying feelings I know.

I read a book I've been wanting to read for years. And it was just as satisfying as I had hoped it would be.

I did laundry and washed my sheets so they will smell all fresh and clean when I go to bed.

Some of my poems are getting workshopped in poetry class tomorrow which makes me simultaneously excited and very nervous. I'm always tense when people read something I wrote. If we're in the same room I can't look at them.

No comments: