Thursday, January 25, 2007

Quiz

Before I post it though, I apologize for not posting recently. I attempted to switch my blogger account to the new version and while it switched, I now cannot sign in on IE6. I can on Flock, so I guess I'm just stuck using Flock for all Blogger things. Bah, humbug. I've emailed them but I haven't heard back and, honestly, I don't expect to. Alas.

On to the quiz:

Baaaaahhhhhh--that's me being a meme sheep. Stolen from Mary Beth

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

NO CHEATING...

What does next year have in store for me?
High Germany (ooh, that's interesting)

What’s my love life like?
The Emperor Piano Concerto by Beethoven (hmmmmm....)


What do I say when life gets hard?
Ma coeur s'ouvre a ta voix("My heart opens at the sound of your voice")-Camille Saint-Saens (this would be so much better for the love life one...I suppose we could be talking religiously but that's just kind of odd)

What do I think when I get up in the morning?
Piano Concerto No. 2 by Rachmaninoff, "Allegra scherzando" (sure......)

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Rolling in the Barrel/The Pinch of Snuff/Vincent Campbell's/The Galloping Hound (well it is folk music, so it is possible, I suppose)

What do you want as a career?
El Condor Pasa (If I Could) (What does THAT mean????)

Your favorite saying?
El Cumbanchero (it's not, in fact I have no idea what that means)

Favorite place?
Forth Eorlingas (okay, Middle-earth....)

Where'd you go for a road trip?
A Journey in the Dark (Moria??? They don't even have roads in Moria)


What would you listen to while driving?
Finale (from the 95 P&P) (that sounds really horrible.....Finale)

What do you think of your parents?
Not About Me (*snigger*)

Where would you go on a first date?
Pemberley (LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Your life’s theme song?
Thinking About Lizzy (My middle name is Elizabeth)

Describe yourself?
Messe Basse--Kyrie Eleison by Gabriel Faure (it is one of my favorite pieces of music)

What is the thing you like doing most?
Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto, Andante (whaaat???)

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Breath of Life (interesting)

How will I die?
Solo Gousli (death by Russian folk instrument.....)

Your funeral?
Polianka (more Russian folk music...maybe I'll die in Russia?)

No comments: