Monday, September 21, 2009

So far this morning

I have:

+ gotten up [This was an Accomplishment]
+ gotten dressed and all that jazz
+ said prayers
+ had my tea and a quarter of a tomato for breakfast [I don't really do traditional breakfasts]
+ poked about online [really interesting articles on singleness/Christian relationships HERE and HERE and about contests HERE and HERE]
+ finished a homework assignment
+ washed the dishes
+ started lunch warming up

Now I'm listening to Toccata and Fugue in D Minor. :)

It's the Nativity of the Theotokos today, Old Style. I...didn't really do anything beyond singing the Troparion and Kontakion.

I've still got lots of homework to take care of and Things to Do today.

3 comments:

Pam H. said...

Oh, ENJOY all those things, with gratitude and thanks! If you get married and have kids, it all goes away. ('course, there are other joys that come instead....)

elizabeth said...

Nice! It is such a good feast. have a blessed week!

Mimi said...

Happy Feast Day indeed! Beautiful accomplishments, all.