Thursday, June 04, 2009

Reappearing

Well, here I am! I arrived late last Wednesday and immediately went haring off to a wedding in New York state. The wedding was beautiful and we saw many old friends there. It was nice to be a part of two lovely people's special day. We had a nice drive too, going the back way on the way there.

Haven't found a job yet. Hopefully something will come along. In the meantime I'm reading fluffy books and doing some embroidery. Maybe after all of my excitement and dashing hither and yon a time of rest will be good for me.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

So hard to know what our summers hold!

Glad to hear you had a nice time at the wedding!

Would love to see a picture of what you embroider.

My best wishes!

MaureenE said...

It is hard! And since I've been out of the country I haven't been able to look for a job earlier which makes it harder.

I accidentally left my camera cords in Eugene, but I'm going to ask my parents to send them here so hopefully you'll get to see a picture sooner or later.