Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tired

So tired right now. Today was a day of some misadventures--my baked potato dish took longer than I thought it would and the apple cider vinegar tipped over on my bed and spilled all over my mattress. I worked for six hours, two longer than usual. That was definitely tiring. I did have a nice, albeit brief, chat with my adviser about my 25-30 page paper. I'm trying to work on that right now, but the brain, it is not focusing. I'm thinking maybe a snack and a break and then we'll try again?

I know this is all fairly boring, but I'm trying to give a little sense of my life. And right now my life is homework, work, homework. I'm hoping for a little space to breathe soon.

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

hi there... found your blog recently... just wanted to say hang in there and try to sleep when you can! I remember those student days and they are not easy! Lots of "Lord help me" prayers needed during this time!

I will say a prayer for you today.

MaureenE said...

Thank you! Yes, I stayed up late last night and I anticipate another couple of late nights before I turn in the rough draft.

Pam H. said...

December and May are the worst months at university, aren't they? :(

I'll put in a prayer for you, too.

MaureenE said...

Yes, they are. Thank you, Pam.

elizabeth said...

Lord have mercy! Hang in there!