Thursday, May 01, 2008

Argh

Today has been a day of misadventures. I have spilled water, dropped just about everything it is possible to drop, had books fall off of library carts, had library carts run into walls, other carts, and bookshelves, smudged (waterproof) black ink on my school project, found out that a scholarship application wasn't complete, gotten ink in my hair, and so on.

I have a Russian final tomorrow morning and two final projects due tomorrow afternoon. I also work for the two hours just before those final projects are due.

I know I'm whining a little here, but really all I want to do is sit down with a good book and read. Maybe drink some tea and listen to my iTunes at the same time. What I don't want to do is study for Russian and write a five-page paper. (My other project is officially Done.) Such are the trials of a college student.

So, I guess I'll just steal quote what I've seen other bloggers say in this situation:

Bisy, Backson.*



*If you don't know this, go read Winnie the Pooh. Now.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

May the final go well, and the paper write quickly! hugs.

pilgrimchick said...

The only good thing about having so much due at once is that it is all over much more quickly rather than being drawn out. In fact, I don't remember one year when I finished up before the end of finals week--I was always in that category of poor saps who had a final or a paper on the last day.

A Dusty Frame said...

Hope everything settles down:)

We just ready that busy backson;) too cute.
Lizzie