Thursday, July 05, 2007

Au revoir

Tomorrow my sister and I leave for the My Life in Christ Youth Conference in Indiana. We'll be gone until July 17th and I really doubt I'll be updating until then. The only chance of seeing me about is if I get very bored in the airport late at night. And I probably shouldn't be updating then anyway. When it's late at night I get a little weird.

I'm looking forward to the conference and looking forward to being in the Midwest again. I spent most of my life there and the West still feels a little odd.

I hope to return with book reports and maybe conference reports and thoughts and all sorts of things. Hopefully some of them will actually happen. But until then, I leave you with this thought from St. Herman of Alaska:

"From this day, from this hour, from this moment, let us strive to love God with all our hearts and to do His holy will."

No comments: