Monday, December 04, 2006

Housekeeping

Just a few quick things.

~After the "Tea and Thanksgiving" post I was inundated by spammers. Not good. So I started using word verification to try to keep it down. Since then I haven't had any problems. So if you were wondering when that suddenly appeared there's the story. Probably more than you wanted to know

~I won't have wireless access from Dec. 15-Jan. 15 so my time online may be somewhat limited and sporadic. I'm sorry. I won't have disappeared off the face of the earth and hopefully I'll return with wonderful thoughts ready to astound you all. Of course, I might not return with such greatness, but oh well!

~I can't remember if I've said this before, but if you want to know when I update the Changealarm thingy is wonderful. I've used it before for other websites and I can personally guarantee that it won't send you spam. It only e-mails you when the website you signed up for is updated.

No comments: